Attestation, Legalisations Attestation, Legalisations

Attestation, Legalisations

Advisory - Indian Students / Researchers - Information and process for Japan's degree / experience / realted documents attestation 

    • The Embassy of India, Tokyo attests documents issued by Indian authorities provided they have been attested by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Government of India (Attestation Cell of the CPV Division).

    • In respect of educational certificates, MEA requires the certificates to be first attested by Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD).

    • In respect of documents originating from Japan, the Embassy of India, Tokyo requires them to be first attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of Japan before they can be attested by the Embassy.